1. No fires, BBQs, pyrotechnics, fireworks or Chinese lanterns are allowed anywhere on the festival site
2. No glass is to be brought onto the festival site
3. Dogs must be kept on a lead at ALL times and dog owners must clean up after their dogs and dispose of all waste correctly
4. Wristbands will be issued to all attendees upon entry into the festival site. Visitors will be expected to wear these for the duration of the event
5. Vehicles are not permitted to move on the site after 11pm, unless with special permission or in case of emergency
6. All rubbish should be disposed of in the bins provided or taken home with you.
Your health and safety is extremely important to us, which is why we have designed The Magpies Festival site in a way that can be flexible in adapting to changes in government guidelines.
In 2021, all areas of the festival will be open-air, with the main stage entirely outdoors and the bar located in an open-sided marquee. The maximum festival capacity was set at a number that can accommodate social distancing if required. Hand sanitiser stations will be located around the site.
We will be working hard to make sure that 2022 is as safe as 2021.
If you have any doubts or hesitations about how we will be handling the situation, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Please report to the Information Point in any cases of emergency e.g. first aid, lost child. The Information Point will be manned by responsible, trained stewards throughout the festival's operating hours.